We have many years of experience translating annual reports, websites, material for presentations, etc. You can choose to have your document translated within 24 hours. The quality of every assignment is controlled by our translations project manager. Delivering your document on time and in the requested graphic format is a matter of course for us. We also offer consultations and proofreading by a native speaker and the possibility of ‘last-minute’ consultations, for example during the preparation of a presentation, a brochure or a website. We can also organize professional and prompt interpreting services for your business or personal activities.
- certified translations
- certified interpreting
- translations of audio recordings
- we translate from 55 world languages
- we translate general and technical documents
- we will pick a translator specializing in the given topic
- our translators can even do express translations – up to 6 standard pages per 24 hours
- we interpret both consecutively and simultaneously
- we will arrange all the technical background needed for the interpretation, including the equipment for simultaneous interpreting (audio equipment, microphones, etc.)
- we are able to provide you with an audio recording of the interpretation
How to order a translation?
- We will quote you a price – you will receive an independent calculation of the price on the basis of your request, which you can send us here.
- We calculate the translations on the basis of a standard page (1800 characters) – the prices stated in our price list are for 1 standard page.
- In order to get a price quote and notarized translation, please send us a scan of the original document. We offer free of charge collection of the original anywhere in Prague. For those outside Prague, originals can sent by post.
- We offer attractive discounts for big orders or for regular customers!
- In the case of an emergency, we will arrange a personal meeting with a translator for a special consultation.
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at email@example.com or +420 724 515 565
Indicative price list*
|Non-certified translations||from 300 CZK per standard page, including proofreading|
|Certified translations||from 450 CZK per standard page|
|Interpreting||from 3000 CZK per ½ day / from 5000 CZK per full day|
|Editing by a native speaker||From 100 CZK per standard page|
|Audio recording||from 150 CZK per dubbing standard page|